Pages

atas horizontal

April 03, 2011

USE HUAWEI K3565 USB MODEM ON LINUX MINT JULIA

Twitter Facebook Digg Delicious Lintas Berita

Odd

Are you surprised with the words above? This happens when I use huawei vodafone k3565 usb modem on Linux Mint Julia .. after I plug the modem into my netbook, then I set the network connection by clicking the menu → preference → network connection.

Then click the tab mobile broadband and click add. The display appears to set the new connection. Select the modem is used, by default huawei k3565 usb modem was detected good on Linux Mint Julia. Click fordward, select the your provider's country, here I choose Indonesia because I live in Indonesia. Click fordward, select your provider, there are several options to choose and there is also an option I can not find my provider and I wish to enter it manually if you do not find your provider. Click fordward, select billing plan or APN. Click fordward and then click Apply. It would appear that our created configuration and we can change the APN, username and Password according to the provider that we use.

After completed indent configuration as above, I click the network connection that is in the bottom right of the desktop, then I click the connection that I made ​​earlier. But the result,, i can not connect, I try to reconnect but still could not connect again. Then I was browsing through mobile phones but all the tutorials as well as I did above. After a while I remember my brother once said "if you would configure the network connection, when chose the provider's country do not to choose Indonesia, choose the united states, then click fordward select I can not find my provider and I wish to enter it manually". Then I tried the advice given my brother. When I try to connect the internet with the new configuration and the results I can connect to the internet.

I'm still confused, I live in Indonesia. But why I can not connect if I select Indonesia as my provider's country. Does this only happen to me...? I do not know ...

0 comments:

Post a Comment